Today I will give you the recipe for a dish that is delicious for the hot days in summer, but to be honest, I don’t care. I also love ice-cream in winter and heavier dishes in summer…
This recipe is inspired by Sortedfood; Ribboned courgette, lemon and basil tagliatelle.
Photographed this when it was sunny outside some months back. The lighting is so much better than my other pictures from a few days ago. Oh well…
You will need (for 1 person)
– 1 small courgette
– 200 grams of firm white fish (like pangasius)
– 80- 100 grams of whole wheat penne (any other pasta is also fine)
– 1 lemon
– handful of fresh basil
– clove of garlic
– olive oil
– salt& pepper
How to make it:
1. Put a pan with salted water on the hob and bring it to a boil.
2. Add a generous pinch of salt, your pasta and cook the according to the package.
3. Heat up a griddle pan or grill (to make panini’s in)
4. Cut your courgette as big as your penne.
5. Splash some oil on your grill and add the courgette. Turn regularly (leave some space for your fish!)
6. Get some flour on a flat plate and season.
7. Flour your fish with te seasoned flour, make sure you get flour all over it.
8. Grill the fish until golden and cooked.
9. Grab a small cup or glass and put in some olive oil. Peel and chop a clove of garlic. Add the garlic, some salt& pepper and the cut basil to the oil. Mix well.
9. Drain your pasta and serve with the courgette, fish and dressing. Enjoy!