Hello people of the internet!
Do you know the feeling that when you look at a plate of food in front of you and you happy you are going to eat that? No? I know I’m weird! But I doubt you won’t feel happy when seeing this colorful plate of food. Read on for the recipe and to see a photo of the dish.
Today I have the most colorful recipe that I have ever made. For my birthday my friends gave lovely bright colored farfalle pasta and an amazing smelling and tasting Basil olive oil. I couldn’t resist the temptation any longer and decided to use them both. This recipe is supersimple and quick.
What you need (for 1 person):
– 150 grams of bright colored pasta (I was very hungry, but if you’re not, be free to use less)
– 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1/2 courgette
– 70 grams of cubed feta cheese
– basil olive oil
How to make it:
1. Cook the pasta according to the package and drain.
2. Cut the courgette julienne (really thin strips) and halve the tomatoes.
3. Mix the pasta, vegetables, feta cheese, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. That’s it! Enjoy.
Told you it is super super easy, but I can insure you it is also super super delicious! Feel free to send me pictures of your creations, I would love to see them.