After the sugar overload from last Tuesday, today I have a recipe for sugar free apple cookies. I came across this recipe on Uit Pauline’s Keuken . Yesterday her first cookbook came out and I find it so pretty. But before actually buying it I decided to make some recipes from the blog.
What you need
- 75 grams of rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 75 grams of oats (the complete flakes);
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
How to make them
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a blender mix your oats (both) and the eggs. The longer you blend the smaller your oats will get. I like to have some whole oat- flakes so I blended until the eggs were just incorporated.
- Tip it into another bowl and mix in the salt and cinnamon.
- Grate your apples really fine. Make sure to also catch the juice.
- Now, mix the oats mixture with the apple. Then tip it into a lined brownie tin or as a did, silicone cupcake moulds.
- Bake the cookies for 45-55 minutes. The original recipe uses a brownie tin and needs 55 minutes, but mine only took 45 minutes in the silicone mould because they are smaller.
What is your favorite healthified recipe?