A very very good afternoon!
Today I have a really light and fresh lunch wrap recipe for you in a photo recipe. Let’s go!
What you need:
– 2 wraps/ tortillas
– 50 grams fresh spinach
– 1/4 cucumber
– 25 grams of feta cheese
– 20 grams of chickpeas (you can also sub with some nuts I think)
– 1 tablespoon of yogurt
– 1/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
– salt& pepper
How to make them:
1. Heat up a dry pan and slightly toast your tortillas.
2. Make the yogurt spread by mixing the yogurt, mayonnaise and salt& pepper. Put a line in the middle of the wraps.
4. Drain your chickpeas and scatter them on the yogurt spread.
5. Slice your cucumber in strips and put them in the same direction as your yogurt line.
6. Chuck a good handful of spinach on top…
7. … and finish with some sliced or cubed feta cheese. Mine crumbled all over te place, so I advice to cube it 🙂
8. Roll them. Tuck in the spinach and feta cheese while rolling. I put this in a lunch box and take it for lunch. I was very nice!
Hope you enjoy! What is your go to lunch?