This is one of my favorite dishes. I seriously can eat is every week. Let’s get started so you can taste some.
What you need
- 100 grams of pasta (I used wholewheat penne, but macaroni is also nice)
- 6 slices of ham
- 80 grams of grated cheese
- 1 egg
- Optional: vegetables like mushrooms of courgette or…
How to make it
- Cook your pasta as instructed on the package
- Cut you ham (and vegetables if you use them) and bake until crisp& cooked
- Drain your pasta and put the pan with pasta back on the hob. Set your fire as low as possible.
- Add the vegetables to the pasta.
- Now add the egg and all of the cheese while stirring. Stir until the cheese is all stringy. Enjoy!
It doesn’t really look good on this photo, because of the brown pasta and brown mushrooms, but trust me it is delicious!
This photo is from a while back, looks a bit better 🙂
What is your favorite dish? Have a lovely weekend!