Last week I was a bit bored and I had some ricotta left from the lasagna, so I decided to grab all of my baking stuff, put it on the table and just make something nice. I am very glad I wrote down what I did, because it was delicious!
- 30 grams of unrolled oats
- 20 grams of rolled oats
- Little bit of salt
- 40 grams of butter (melted)
- 3,5 tsp of (whole wheat) flour
- 250 grams ricotta
- 2 tbsp of Greek Yogurt
- 15 grams of sugar (mixed with stevia)
- 1 egg
- Lemon zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- optional: lemon curd
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix your oats, flour, salt and butter together until it forms a nice crumble like dough.
- Butter and line your cake tin (10 cm). Press in the dough with a spoon. Make sure it is about 1/4 cm thick.
- Bake it for around 10 minutes while you make the filling.
- Combine the ricotta and greek yogurt until it is smooth. Add the sugar and lemon juice and zest. Mix well. Try if it is sour/ sweet enough for you.
- Add the egg and mix well again. Put it on top of your pre baked base. Bake the complete cheesecake for another 60 minutes until it is slightly golden and not wobbly anymore.
- For the sauce, combine Greek Yogurt and Lemon Curd in a 1:1 ratio. Enjoy!
Do you ever just do something?