This recipe is quick and super simple (who doesn’t want that for a pizza). But I’m not keeping you for too long, because I am WAY to excited to share this recipe for my favorite pizza :).
What you need
- Pizza kit (we have pizza kit’s over here with sauce included, nice ‘n easy)
- 4-5 slices of Salami (I used turkey salami)
- 1/6 Courgette, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Red bell pepper, cubed
- 3 Mushrooms
- Cheese! As much as you like really
- Optional: Fresh Basil or Basil Olive Oil
How to make it
- Preheat your over to the heat stated on the package of the pizza kit.
- Prepare the dough as instructed. For this one I just needed to add water and olive oil, easy peasy!
- Prick it with a fork and put the sauce on top. Brush the sides with olive oil.
- Put the toppings on and finish with the cheese. Bake as instructed on the package.
- Finish with fresh basil or olive oil. Enjoy!
So proud how this picture turned out! Daylight is the best light you can have 🙂
Of course you can put on all the toppings you like, but this is my all time favorite! The salami sausage with the red bell pepper is a really awesome combo and with the courgette you still get some vegetables in your stomach. Try this pizza, seriously, haha. I had some dough leftover as for the vegetables and sauce, so I just froze them all separately so next time I will have a fresh pizza in no time.
What are your favorite toppings? Let me know what you think of this combo.