Hello! You have to make this! Last Monday I have created a hummus to die for. Probably somebody else thought of it already, but I had never heard of it before and I am absolutely in love. Let’s go!!! What you need (for approx. 0.5L of hummus, 11 slices of bread)
- 250 grams of canned chickpeas
- 3 tsp of your favorite pesto/ 5 tsp of red tapenade
- olive oil
- 1 tsp of dried garlic
- juice of half a lime
How to make it
- Put the chickpeas in a blender and gradually add olive oil until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add the pesto, a pinch of salt, juice of half a lime and the dried garlic. Make sure to use dried garlic unless you really like a punch! The oil of the fresh garlic will merge though the hummus and “gain strength” over time. I eat this for breakfast and for lunch, so I rather not 😉
- Put it on toast or bread or dip a carrot in it, possibilities are endless. Enjoy!
If you put it in an airtight container it at least lasts for 4 days in the fridge, but after that I don’ t now since I finished it by then, haha. What do you eat with hummus? Hugs, Me