A creamy soup without cream? Is that even possible you might think, but I can tell you it is.
What you need (4 portions)
- 2 leeks
- 1 courgette
- 3 celery stalks
- 1- 2 onions
- 500 grams of broccoli (2 small or 1 big head)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 L vegetable stock
How to make it
- Wash and cut your vegetables. Onions and celery can go together on a plate and the rest.
- Heat some olive oil in a big soup pan and add the onions and celery. Sauté them untill tender.
- Add the garlic and leeks and softem them.
- Put the rest of your vegetables in and add the stock. Bring to a simmer and let it simmer untill all the vegetables are soft.
- Use a hand blender to make it super smooth. Enjoy!
This soup is a recipe based on one of the reboot recipes we loved.
Short update on that: we are going strong! The first few days were hard, because there were some juices/ soups we really disliked. By now we are on day 5/ 10 and we have the feeling we can finish this 🙂
Have a lovely weekend!